Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer reading list.

Durring summer there are plenty of books i'd like to read. One of these is a book by Robbie Burns called 'The Naked Trader'. This book is about stock-brocking and how the public stock market works and revolves. I am interested in this book for one, because I plan on becoming a business-man or something of the sort, and i would like to reach my full potential when doing things involving money. The second reason is because it will teach me how to inflate my retirement, which I'm sure is going to be a core concern for my generation.

The second book I would like to read is a novel by William Shakespeare called 'Macbeth'. This book seems oddly fascinating to me. don't know too much about it but i would definitely like to read another book by Shakespeare and i just happen to have thi one sitting around at my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment