Friday, May 7, 2010

My Astrological Sign

I was born on december 2nd. This makes my astrological (or Zodiac) sign the 'Sagittarius' . I am supposed to be honest, Intelligent, optimistic, loving, and logical.
I try to be honest as much as I can so that trait matches somewhat. Although i wouldn't say i am intelligent, i do use common sense AND logic... and it just so happens that my common sense has made me able to skip a grade and then get strait A's after that, so i suppose these two match well. I'm usually not terribly optimistic, i get paranoid quickly and once i start to panic for whatever reason there aren't very many things that will calm me down. The optimistic trait doesn't really fit with me in my opinion. Oh, yes, and don't let me forget.... loving... I show my affection for different people in different ways, just as i love different people in their own particular way. You'd have to ask around for an outside opinion, but mine is that the more you love me.... the more I love you (In most cases).... ***>

Now on the not-so-good half of the page, I'm supposed to be careless and irresponsible. I can be careless at times. As Romeo and Juliet were when they got married. But what can I say. I'm a teenager... and so were they. As for irresponsible, i guess so. But then again, can't we all every once and a while.
In the play, as Mrs. Gilman said, The characters believe in the predetermination of fate by means of the stars. Stars are mentioned over and over as a symbol of this, " Give me my Romeo, and when i shall die,/ Take him and cut him out in little stars,..." (3.2.23-24) This refers to stars as well as majority foreshadows the outcome of the play.
To finish this up, you are who you are, and you get there because of what you do. I don't think that stars are the cause of our fortunes, happiness or faults. But it's still interesting to know what was written about us before we were born.

No comments:

Post a Comment